Sierra Lakes Campground Map
The lakes of the Sierra National Forest offer some wonderful camping opportunies.
- Family Lakes: Shaver Lake and Bass Lake - Great family vacation destinations with marinas, boat rentals, waterskiing, hiking, and lakeside camping.
- Fishing Lakes: Thoms A. Edison - camp beside the lake and fish in uncrowded waters in the high Sierra. 2nd Choice, Courtright Reservoir
- Something Different: Mono Hot Springs Campground - Spend your day hiking or fishing and then relax in one of a dozen natural hot springs. Grab a meal at Mono Hot Springs Resort
Group Campgrounds and Campgrounds with Group Campsites
- Bass Lake: Recreation Point Group Campground, Crane Valley Group Campground
- Huntington Lake: Badger Flat Group Campground, Midge Creek Group Campground, Rancheria Campground
- Shaver Lake: Camp Edison, and nearby - Dinkey Creek Campground
- Pine Flat Lake: Island Park Campground and downstream from the lake, Choinumni Campground
- Wishon Reservoir: Upper Kings River Group Campground